Since 2004 Nicholson McBride has been working with this top ten law firm on helping partners to become even more successful in developing new business. Nicholson McBride has worked with Key Client Teams targeting specific clients to:
- Introduce a structured approach to securing new business from existing clients
- Reinforce new business development skills / behaviours
- Provide tailored support for individuals on a one-on-one basis, targeting identified shortfalls in skill-sets
- Remove the psychological barriers to 'sellingā?
- Create a sense of common purpose within account teams and instilling a notion of individual and collective responsibility for business development
- Highlight the importance of cross-selling
Since starting on this programme this law firm has been appointed to the international panel of a multinational client.