Nick graduated from Clare College, Cambridge, with a degree in Medicine and spent his early career working as a GP in London. During this time, he was accredited as a GP trainer, a role that involved the mentoring and appraising of young doctors who had chosen General Practice as their career path.
In the early 90's, Nick turned his attention from the health of patients to the health of individuals and teams in organisations. Nick left General Practice and in 2000, obtained an MSc in Organisational Behaviour from the department of Organisational Psychology, Birkbeck College, London.
Highlights at Nicholson McBride
- The design and delivery of a two day leadership development programme for Senior Managers in a global investment bank. The focus was on leading the high performing team.
- Working with top teams to facilitate strategy and tackle challenges around team dynamics.
- One-to-one coaching for Board Members, Managing Directors and Senior Managers. Nick is accredited to coach at Citi and GSK.
- The design and delivery of a mentor training programme for a client in the financial sector.
- Conception and delivery of a four-day leadership programme for high potentials in a Global Pharma.
- Design and delivery of a large part of the management curriculum for a major financial services company.
Back to Our People