After graduating from Liverpool University with a degree in Psychology, Ruth went on to complete a Masters degree in Organisational Psychology at City University, London. Ruth put her HR experience to good use at Nicholson McBride by implementing people strategy within the company. She now focuses her time solely on consultancy.
Highlights at Nicholson McBride
At Nicholson McBride, Ruth has been involved in the full spectrum of the consultancy offer, including:
- One-to-one coaching of senior executives, to help them develop the mindset and competence to reach their true potential.
- Coaching teams to improve their collective effectiveness, including facilitating strategy, analysing the impact of individual styles on team productivity, and developing team culture.
- Developing Nicholson McBride's assessment and development events, as well as researching and designing bespoke solutions for succession planning, promotion and recruitment.
- Researching, designing and facilitating workshops to help individuals and teams at all levels to operate more effectively.
- Developing competency frameworks to help drive organisational change.
Back to Our People