Despite all evidence to the contrary, many leaders still believe that – against a backdrop of radical change and market volatility – the culture of an organisation will simply fall into place! Cultural change is often the poor relation to systems implementation, process redesign and the redrawing of structural boundaries. But if your culture is actively going to support business strategy – rather than work against it – it needs to be as clearly articulated as your operating model – and visibly aligned.
Part of your overall change management process, Nicholson McBride has a great deal of experience in:
- Facilitating the creation and articulation of the future.
- Translating that desired future into purpose, values, ways of working.
- Engaging people throughout the organisation and helping them to translate fine words into day-to-day actions.
- Embedding the culture into people processes.
- Measuring the culture – and the extent to which it’s changing via repeated cultural audits.
- Helping you remain flexible and change tack, when obstacles appear or circumstances change.